2006 4 Cyl GLS
By brantw on
2006 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
We bought this car 3 years ago for our daughter. It was a one owner, well cared for car with 90K miles. It now has 105K miles and has been good to us. I had the usual 90K mile service done when we first got the car (change fluids, belts, hoses) and all has been well. While the engine may be slightly less refined than my wife's camry, the build quality and fit and finish is better. I am a car guy a really like this car. The mass air flow recently failed but this is relatively minor and the car sits outside at college day after day and this may have had something to do with it. Mileage is good and would buy the car again.
Favorite Features
Nice functional interior. The previous owner fitted our GLS with leather. Body style is nice and attractive in aquamarine with the upgraded alloy wheels.
Suggested Improvements
More front seat travel. I am 6'2" and it is tight when I am driving. An aux port for ipods would have been nice. We have had a couple of minor issues with the rear door lock failing and a sticky driver's outside door handle but that's it.