2006 Hyundai Sonata 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews 26

2006 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Reviews

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

LX Sedan (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Sonata model:
overal very good
By toyunki on 06/29/05 21:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had 2000 sonata . and test driver burgandy Sonata LX with fully loaded with sunroof. the car's engine is most improved part. it is so much quieter than previous model. and acceleration is just incredible. But insulated inside is noise with when the car over the bumps "thump"...the 17" wheel make sonata more athletic but noisier. 16" wheel should be more suited for family sedan.

You Gotta Sonata!
By Gotta Sonata on 06/29/05 12:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased it last month, and absolutely luv it. Stylish good looks, my buddy saw it from the side and remarked "oh, you got a 5 series bimmer". It rocks. Very quick, great warranty, great looks. I got the LX with heated seats, larger wheels, leather.

'06 Sonata is a winner
By baltimorerider on 06/23/05 09:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Sold off my old Camry XLE V6, and got an LX V6 Sonta. It has every feature you find in higher priced cars, but sells for under 25K with better warranty. No more toyota for me. I also tested the '05 camry SE V6, and toyota dropped the ball; that car simply doesn't handle well even with the ESC. I looked at Avalon, and it's much better but the price is 10K more.

Awesome
By Mastergolf on 06/17/05 18:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have just 2,500 miles on my car, but the Sonata LX 3.3L is great. Very impressed with performance and looks. Will cruise all day at very high speeds. 17" tires look nice but do contribute to more road noise in a otherwise very quiet car. Lots of good comments from lookers.

2006 Hyundai
By Al Fralich on 06/12/05 15:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

great styling - much more than expected. performance very good, gas mileage quiet, and very smooth ride. best in safety features.

Great Car Great Price
By Nyla Carson on 06/11/05 10:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle runs so quiet that I have to be careful not to try and start the engine again. Smooth driving, looks sharp, I wish it had a horn finder on the car keyless lock. The lights flash instead. I like the fact I can key into the mirror area my garage code, our homeowners gate access code, and my mothers garage code so I don't have to carry remotes. A great looking dash. I also like the shift feature for town driving. The dealership salesforce were not vultures. And I liked the price with the great warranty. Gas mileage, with air on and 80mph was 28.5 with cruise. Would probably be better at a decent speed.

A Perfect 10
By Gotta Sonata on 06/05/05 20:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car kicks! It's fast, it's sexy, it's reliable (with a 10 year warranty, it kind of has to be), and it's a good value. We love it's looks, and refinement.

Oh Yeah
By KennyMac on 06/03/05 11:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Incredible car. We just love it. Handles like a dream, and room for plenty of sets of golf clubs in the roomy trunk. And let's face it people, the car looks sexy. I think the Accord and Camry folks better keep an eye on their rear view mirror 'cause the Sonata has the pedal to the metal and is passing fast.

Worth EVERY dollar
By MizEmt on 05/26/05 17:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my 06 Sonata last week. All I can say is UNBELIEVABLE... Hyundai has gone way beyond everything they have put out before.

Had to buy one!!!!
By manofsteel2k6 on 05/22/05 08:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 02' Sonata last night for an 06'. This car is fantastic. It is soo quiet you cant hear the car running with the windows up at a stop sign. The exterior is a bit plain, but the shape of the car is very nice. There is soo much power and torque its almost hard not to chirp tires on start ups. The interior is the best Ive seen, and I mean for any make. Ours is a LX and if not for the Hyundai symbol on the steering wheel, you would swear you were in a Lexus. Great job Hyundai. I hope the reliabilty is as good as my 02'. If it is, this may well be the new midsize leader in the US.