2006 Hyundai Sonata LX V6
By mogulprinceton on
2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I dont understand... When I fill my tank up it says 350 miles to empty every time but the MPG estimator say 318.6 CITY /477.9 HIGHWAY. My Sonata has 31,000 miles on it and its 7 years old. After while the car becomes uncomfortable on long rides a hour or so into the drive. It's hard to take off from a red light without the wheels spinning causing a ruckus. The body roll is insane when turning at spends higher that 15mph. The 235 @ 6,000 RPM and the 226 lb-ft Torque @ 3,500 Torque RPM is to much for the front tires.
Favorite Features
The Infinity Sound System, The Antilock Brakes with Electronic Brake-Force Distribution and Electronic Stability Control with Traction Control. The Climate Control. .
Suggested Improvements
The 235 @ 6,000 RPM and the 226 lb-ft Torque @ 3,500 Torque RPM needed to be reduce cause its to much power that the front wheels can't handle.
By mogulprinceton
on 07/21/13 15:03 PM (PDT)

I actually just spend $1,300 on 4 new SP Sport 01 A/S DSST Run Flat Ultra High Performance All-Season Tires and traction did get just a little better , but I keep for getting my Hyundai is not a BMW.

By aseries
on 03/23/13 09:54 AM (PDT)

Get better tires. I replaced my originals with the new Michelin high traction, quiet, extra-wide type. I have 68K miles and very little body roll for a family sedan. It's not a Miata, you know.