Best car so far
By tommynatl on
2005 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
I am the type of owner who drives and maintains a car till the wheels fall off. That being said I typically buy new so I am assured of its maintenance and driving record. This is my first hyundai and I am so impressed I have quikly switched my alliegence from honda. Whatever they are doing, they are doing it right. It handles like a typical 4 door sedan except for less roll or g forces. It takes off like a rocket even when left in auto ( you can manually shift ) . But more important it has not had one single repair issue since ive owned it. This after 145 k miles. Thats right, 145 thousand miles. Not one breakdown. Not one tow. Not one replacement part. Bear in mind I do basic maintenence.
Favorite Features
Shiftable Automatic . Has alot of power for the weight . Rides like an expensive sedan yet corners effortlessly. Other riders love the ride.
Suggested Improvements
Improve power and torque. Offer a Turbo diesel option . Put the cruise control "on" button back on the wheel. Offer Turbo for all models helping increase fuel economy and power.