2005 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: Best car so far

2005 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

2005 Hyundai Sonata

GLS Sedan (2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Best car so far
By tommynatl on

2005 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am the type of owner who drives and maintains a car till the wheels fall off. That being said I typically buy new so I am assured of its maintenance and driving record.
This is my first hyundai and I am so impressed I have quikly switched my alliegence from honda. Whatever they are doing, they are doing it right. It handles like a typical 4 door sedan except for less roll or g forces. It takes off like a rocket even when left in auto ( you can manually shift ) . But more important it has not had one single repair issue since ive owned it. This after 145 k miles. Thats right, 145 thousand miles. Not one breakdown. Not one tow. Not one replacement part. Bear in mind I do basic maintenence.

Shiftable Automatic . Has alot of power for the weight . Rides like an expensive sedan yet corners effortlessly. Other riders love the ride.

Improve power and torque. Offer a Turbo diesel option . Put the cruise control "on" button back on the wheel. Offer Turbo for all models helping increase fuel economy and power.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review