2001 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: I love all things Hyundai

2001 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

I love all things Hyundai
By CoraNecole on

2001 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I am the proud owner of four Hyundai's. Three Sonatas and one Accent. Did have a 99 Elantra. I just passed to my daughter my "01 Sonata after buying a new "08". I just love that car. I told my kids as they got old enough to drive that if they wanted me to buy them a car that it could only be a Hyundai. When you come to my house it looks like a dealership. I will forever be loyal to the Hyundai family of cars. They have taken great care of my family. With the exception of one problem caused by human error, my run with the brand has been great. I am now looking forward to the Genesis. GO HYUNDAI!!!!

2008 model = More ground clearance. More headroom. Luxury feel. Heated side mirrors. Automatic headlights, satellite radio. 2001 Model = super sporty feel. sleek, my little traffic dart.

Bluetooth Capabilities and a secure digital card slot in the radio is all that is missing.