2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sonata Hybrid model:
I Love this Hybrid
By golfing713 on 03/01/14 16:36 PM (PST)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I test drove 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE. 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid, 2014 Toyota Prius Plug-In, and 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid. All of these hybrid cars share the same feature, CVT. Continuous Variable Transmission. I work for Nissan and most Nissan's have a CVT in the car which are consistently being replaced. Since there first or second year CVT's I passed on Honda/Toyota. The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited has a smooth quiet ride. Has a lot of great features and gas mileage so far has been in the low to mid 30's. Fit and Finish, seat comfort, back-up camera. nav, bluetooth make this car a great choice. Don't listen to the bad reviews, I feel this car has a great value for the $$ D

love it
By tgainey on 02/28/14 19:49 PM (PST)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I love my sonata hybrid. This is the first time I have owned a hybrid. I love it. The dealership made the buying experience painless. Because of my awesome experience with the first Hyundai is why I decided to return to Ron Carter for this replacement.

Love it
By kmahon on 09/02/13 17:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited 4dr Sedan w/Panoramic Sunroof Package (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Just back from a 600 KM trip. Average mileage was 5.3L/100Km. Feels like I am playing a video game when driving. Smooth, comfy and saving money on gas for sure. Love the looks- the blue inlay on the silver metallic looks great and heads turn.

Technology Is Not There
By docrickets on 08/16/13 15:37 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Voice command is way off. These guys need to study Apple SIRI. The system has a very hard time recognizing voice commands. By the time it does recognize what you want, you have driven off the road or caused an accident. Even the service advisors are clueless in helping you with the problem. Blue Link is Hyundai's answer to on-star. Don't waste your money. They use cell sites to triangulate your position or to speak with you. Will not work if your out of the cell towers. The operators are rude and their supervisors are arrogant.

I love my hybrid!
By teke45 on 08/09/13 12:21 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Purchased Limited 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid 6 speed automatic. The car is not slow or noticebly shifty when merging into traffic. The ride is smooth and braking is precise. If you drive like a teenager then this car may not be for you. I travel approx. 90m a day, mostly highway miles. Avg. miles 44.5 per gallon. I am saving serious money on gas! The seats are comfortable and the cabin (two tone camel/black) is roomy. The dashboard is pleasant to look at and the navigation system is easy to manage. I am so happy I did not dismiss this car based on the expert reviews. Find out for yourself and test drive this car, you won't be disappointed.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid in VA is:

$156 per month*