2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Consumer Review: This car = money

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

This car = money
By dc23 on

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Bottom line over half my car payment is going to be made by the money I am saving on gasoline. I have gone from driving a truck that gets 15mpg on its best day to a car that I can see is getting 38mpg in the city and over 40mpg on my 25mile trip home from work. I am extremely pleased with the handling. It has a smooth transition from electric to gas engine. Most of the time I don't even know it happened. I did go with the leather package and I am extremely pleased with the interior design. Plenty of room, and stylish. The exterior design is great as well with a cool set of lights. I would love to have a different set of wheels but that is avail. for a little more money. Very satisfied!

The most enjoyable feature aside from the fuel savings might be the central display that shows you real time what your fuel mileage is and this encourages you to drive responsibly. There is even an incentive animation program that changes as you display eco friendly driving habits that your car keeps track of.

Make the wheels standard. The hubcaps don't do the car any favors. I originally wanted the fully decked out car but found that it was very difficult to find. Hopefully, for future buyers there will be more variety available. Although I am very pleased with my final choice.