Great car with UNBELIEVABLE LOOKS
By donnie13 on
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)
My second Sonata Hybrid. Bought a 2011 and loved the car. Took one with gray interior so I could have it sooner. Traded for 2012 with tan interior and absolutely love this car. Everywhere I go, people ask what kind of car is that? I got the optional dual sunroof with leather in Pearl white. It looks and feels like a BMW. I have had. and do have many cars including an Audi A8L and an E550 coupe and find myself jumping in this car most of the time! The gas mileage is great and dealership experience was the best I've experienced. (Universal Hyundai Orlando)
Favorite Features
I love the gas mileage, the looks are amazing and the radio and controls are some of the most intuitive and easiest to use of any car I've ever owned. Just push the button and go. Just driving normal and forgetting it is a hybrid, I get between 34 and 40 miles to the gallon. Unbelievable for a car this size and comfort, not to mention the great price compared to the tinny Prius!!!
Suggested Improvements
The only recommendation I would have is to offer adaptive cruise, side alert and cooled seats as an option. I have this on other cars I own and love these features. It would then be 'THE PERFECT CAR'.