2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Consumer Review: Couldn't be happier!

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

Couldn't be happier!
By suzieq57 on

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I've had my 2012 Hybrid Sonata (premium trim - the $32,000 vehicle) for 1 month now. Great car. I've been getting at least 41 mpg average on both mixed city and highway driving. I don't have any problems with breaking or the shifting from electric to gas like I've seen some reviews here say. Did I say great car? I'm so happy that I bought it. I have the metallic blue, premium hybrid. The design outside is to die for - I've had so many compliments. It is roomy inside and very comfortable. I can't say enough about it. I love the panoramic sunroof, the navigation, the Blue link, and of course the wheels. Very sharp car.

The sharpness of the overall look of the car. The mpg is doing well. Of course, I don't have the mpg of the prius that also sits in my garage. But, I'd rather drive a sharp looking car than the look of the prius. Of course, I have a great warranty, as well. Since I live in the midwest and the warm weather is right around the corner, I'm anxious to see my mpg when the warm weather hits.

None so far.