2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best car ever

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Best car ever
By ancasterguy on

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I purchased my hybrid with everything. I took the Nav package with red and the tan interior. The handling is great. Mileage is great! Looks of the car is great. I get so many compliments. Awesome car! LOVE IT! It drives so smooth and quiet. I have read where some people complain of slight delays when they hit the gas. I've never noticed that. It has lots of power when I push the pedal. Just a wonderful car. The selection on here for model only gives "base" as a selection. In Canada we get base, then LTD then Navigation package which has the works. Not really any options to buy other than winter floor mats.

Favorite Features

Panoramic sun roof is cool. The air conditioning is strong. Handling is smooth. Drive and seat is very comfy. Car looks cool! Love the red with the tan interior leather. Love the Navigation system. Talking to the system is cool although I have to practice a little to get that down pat. LED lights are cool! The smooth quiet drive.

Suggested Improvements

The blue link system should be offered in Canada as well. Don't forget us. Should come with spare tire.