Awesome Vehicle
By mhamilton06 on
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)
I bought the Sonata Hybrid 2012 and I am not disappointed. I read a lot on the intranet before purchasing and noted down the negative comments that had been made with a view to evaluating them myself. I saw comments about gear shift transitioning issues, parallel parking issues and so forth and specifically attempted to replicate each of these in turn - and didn't notice a darn thing. I recommend this vehicle. It's solid, stable and I'm getting an average of 35MPG. Try it for yourself before listening to the 'critics'.
Favorite Features
Excellent ride, very smooth Steering/Handling very good Fuel Economy: I'm averaging 35mpg Power/Torque: Better than I expected - easily went from 65 to 80mph in seconds. Battery: Superior to the Nickle H batteries out there and lifetime warranty on the battery. Warranty: Can't be beat. Other Comments: Fun to drive. Gauges provide feedback that encourages safer driving and 'greener' driving techniques. Excellent dashboard layout. Standard features on this vehicle are 'packages/upgrades' on other vehicles. Standard package is more like a 'premium' package.
Suggested Improvements
Standard stereo could be better. Otherwise, no complaints.