2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Consumer Review: The first Service corrected is

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid 6-speed Automatic)

The first Service corrected issues with shifting
By r_l_r on

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I got my Sonata hybrid in May and was very happy with it. The hesitancy in shifting between electric and gas motor at low speeds did not bother me. I did not appreciate any difficulty with the brakes, which worked well in a couple of emergensy stopping situationa. My mileage was in the 40+ mpG range. I had the first service about a month ago, Hyundai updated the computer hardware and software for free. After the service there was absolutely no hesitancy in shifitng and the MPG increases to 43-48 MPG. I remain very satisfied with this car and feel that it has gotten better.

Bluetooth mileage smooth quiet ride ease of entry and exit comfortable drivers seat The entire electrical system worjs in a natural way

differrent upholestery, heated front seats
By ecube
on 12/12/11 12:42 PM (PST)

Our sonata gave us stumbling issues and the dealer would not fix it or act like they new what was wrong with it...

By jeet716
on 11/13/11 21:06 PM (PST)

how are you getting such a great mpg ? I am barely in 32mpg, though I mostly drive (90%) highway at cruise around 70mph. What magic trick do you use ? I am very gentle on driving, don't push it hard at all. Mostly no ac/heat so far and keep it consistent on speed. Any tips ?