2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Consumer Review: Fabulous automobile!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid 6-speed Automatic)

Fabulous automobile!
By tsims10s on

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I have now owned my Sonata Hybrid for just over six months. Like most of the early adopters of this automobile I had the check engine light issues until Hyundai figured out what was happening. Kudos to Hyundai for working diligently to solve the issue and provide us a $50 gift card as compensation for our trouble. Meanwhile, I've enjoyed a mid-sized luxury car ride with penny pinching average fuel economy of 38 mpg over 16,238 miles! Within the first few miles of driving I sense a little hesitation in the transmission but after a few minutes it's fine. I get lots of questions about my Sonata Hybrid and many compliments on the styling. I would not hesitate to purchase another Hyundai!

Smooth and quiet ride, interior fit and finish, fuel economy. My favorite convenience features are the keyless entry and push button start along with the bluetooth, auxiliary, and usb inputs on the sound system.

Leather seating would be a nice improvement to the base model.