Satisfied with my Scoupe
By Phoebe on
1994 Hyundai Scoupe LS 2dr Coupe
I'm the second owner to my Scoupe. It had about 53,000 miles on her when I bought it 5 years ago. I change the oil every 3000 miles, and keep her tuned up. She has about 112000 on her now, and I've replaced things that you would normally replace on a vehicle with that many miles on it. I live in Maine, and for all the wear and tear I've given her, she's been an awesome little car. And for my next car, if I don't get a four wheel drive, I'm seriously considering buying another Hyundai vehicle (nothing prior to 1994, though).
Favorite Features
I love that they made a reliable car with a little sporty kick. And even in the dead of Maine winter, she starts like a pro. Keep in mind though that I keep her tuned up, which is half the battle in keeping her running smooth.
Suggested Improvements
My car has been hit (by other people, never me) on almost every side, at super low speeds less than 5 mph and the body panels crumple! This rating is solely on the body panels, and not the actual framework of the car, which I haven't had the experience to tell about it.