1992 Hyundai Scoupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Scoupe model:
best car ever
By awesome on 07/09/05 12:06 PM (PDT)

I bought this car is 1992 and it is the best car ever

Not bad, Not bad
By Scouperman on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Hyundai Scoupe LS 2dr Coupe

AWESOME beginner cars....they handle like a dream! Though it's a 92, the interior is styled better than most modern cars, very sexy exterior design. I get all sorts of people asking me about my little Scoupe!

Trouble
By lloyd on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Hyundai Scoupe LS 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car used with 45,000 miles on it. i have only owned it for 4 years now and have had to spend over 2,000 dollars on repairs, which included brakes ( twice) the engine went. Both widows will not roll down possible electrical problem. Needless to say i am now buying a new car.

Amazing little cars..
By Erryn on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Hyundai Scoupe LS 2dr Coupe

These little cars are awesome! Really fun to drive, and also sporty looking..I recommend this car to anyone!

My Broken Hyundai
By dooder on 08/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Hyundai Scoupe 2dr Coupe

My relationship with my '92 Hyundai Scoupe has been nothing short of love/hate. I bought the car with roughly 135,000 miles on it in late 1998 for $2000. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun little car. However, in th past four years or so, I have had to pay around $3000 in repairs... that's over double the value of the car!!! Currently, it has 146,500 miles, which has to be a record for any early Hyundai, but those miles have come at a cost. When it's all said and done, I have a really generic, zippy, little unreliable car. When it's running, it runs well and is a blast to drive, but it's reliability problems get old fast.

My scoupe!
By shabou on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Hyundai Scoupe 2dr Coupe

This car is the best car I've ever owned in my life. I haven't changed cars since I bought this car and I can tell you... all you have to do is take good care of the car and it will take good care of you!!!