2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

could be better
By VJ

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Limited Ultimate 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Its been 3 months since i won this car. The features are really good for the price compared to competitors.I really like the smart cruise,sunroof and DBL features. And the warranty is reallly good. Below are the areas it needs lot of improvement 1. Navigation : worst navigation system, half of the address are not found 2. Noise, there is considerable road noise coming from behind, which leads to bad ride experience. 3. Lowest fuel economy in this segment. 4. Cargo space is less compared to pilot/highlander

Very nice so far
By JG

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV SE Ultimate 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I really like the Santa Fe so far, have not owned a Hyundai before, have had Toyotas and Hondas, so thought I would give it a try. This is a nice SUV for us, not too big, not too small, so easy to park, but still hauls all of us and our stuff. I added a Curt trailer hitch myself and this was very easy to do. The Santa Fe has a lot of options for the money. I really like the surround view camera, I do use this often when parking. Good visibility. Have a few rattles from back seat and will have dealer check that for me, seems to be coming from passenger back seat. I had similar small rattles from Toyota Venza I had before, and Chevy Silverado before that - usually it's a cable rubbing, or a piece of trim that needs a little shim or a small piece of felt, so we will see...Also will see how things go with more miles, I do like the long warranty From Hyundai. Other than the small rattle, this seems to be well built, very logical controls and layout of the interior.

Good Medium Priced SUV
By Rick cloutier

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

My second Santa Fe. Had first one for 8 years. Highly recommend.

Great value for the price
By Barry Shapiro

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

We looked at the Mazda 9, the Toyota Highlander, the Ford Explorer, the Chevy Traverse, and the Honda Pilot. Nothing came close to the Santa Fe as far as value for the dollar. We had a 2007 Santa Fe that gave us very little problems and that followed a 2006 sonata that was equally as reliable. Some of the other vehicles had some aspects that bettered the Santa Fe but in its entirety the 2017 Santa Fe bested them all.

Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Ultimate - Great Deal!
By Darren G.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Limited Ultimate 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This mid SUV has all the bells and whistles for a very good price. Go in and do a test drive. The second row captain seats make this vehicle super comfortable for 4 adult riders. Small adults and children can easily sit in the third row which has it's own A/C control and USB outlet. When you fold down the third row you have a great amount of space. If you want to flip down the second row captain chairs (which you can do from the rear hatch) the space is massive. The controls are very understandable and with Infinity speakers this car has a very nice sound system. The Hyundai Bluelink for remote start, Google location search and monthly health reports make this vehicle easy to maintain and get to where you want to go. It even has Android Auto and Apple Car Play for the ultimate in getting text and replying to text messages using your voice. Bought it for my wife and she absolutely loves it.