Still in love 2 years later
By linlin016 on
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I bought my 2013 Santa Fe Sport in August of 2012. I was the second person in Kentucky to own this model. Anyway, I've hard my Santa Fe for nearly two years now and I still love it! I have taken my car to Florida on three trips (1400 miles round trip), I do a lot of driving in town, and take weekend trips in it. I haven't had a single problem with my car and now have over 25,000 miles on the odometer. The interior still looks like new, the paint still looks new, and the cabin is extremely quiet, even at high rates of speed. If I had it to do over, I would definitely buy this Santa Fe Sport again.
Favorite Features
Beautiful and sleek body-style, roomy and attractive interior that's well laid out, good gas mileage, great handling, smooth ride, quiet cabin, large 17" tires, and... my No. 1 favorite feature: Top safety rating!
Suggested Improvements
The black, rubbery material along the arm rests show fingerprints very easily. I suggest a different material there that looks cleaner. I also suggest that the driver seat go back a few inches more for taller drivers. Lastly, I suggest that all Santa Fe models be sold with vinyl or leather covered seats. Mine are fabric and fabric soils and stains easily.