2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: Couple of things to watch for

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Couple of things to watch for before you buy
By snix51 on

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The beige dashboard panels glares horribly off the windshield. Check this out before you buy. Maybe you can ignore it - I can't. I have put a black towel over the panel to the left of the steering wheel to knock out the glare. And awful blind spots, particuarly on the driver's side. I had to put a "blind spot mirror" on outside mirror. Hyundai should be put in those "blind spot warning lights" in the future. These are the only two things I have to say against this car. Otherwise, I love it.

Pretty much love the car. Easy to handle; fun to drive. Love the storage in the cargo area.

As stated above, put all black panels on dashboard. Install the "automatic" blind spot warning lights on outside mirrors. My daughter's car has them and they are terrific. Not a big problem at all, but in my husband's car, he can have both the nav screen and the radio screen on together. That would be nice, but not a necessiry.