Love my NEW Sport Santa Fe - 2.4L AWD
By vivivalencia on
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I really enjoy my New Santa Fe, this is my 3rd Hyundai. I owned a GT Elantra (manual) and I still have my 2005 Santa Fe GLS, at 126,000 plus miles it still runs great. I tested BMW,Subaru, Audi, Explorer, Toyota, and after testing the new Santa Fe, I opted for another one. I chose Pearl white, first time with a bright color, my 2005 is black. Love to drive it, everyone loves the interior and exterior. My only concern had been the reviews on steering, so I tested roads, city and highway driving. People need to understand its a new technology, electronic, and all modes are sensitive to roads and conditions, and each wheel is sensitive to dry, wet, rocky pavement. Love it, I feel secure!
Favorite Features
Navigation, heated seats front and back! Maneuvering in the city or highway. I have had it almost 2 weeks now, took it on a road trip to MA and NH! Looks! Can't beat the warranty! Glad I chose it over many others, although was willing to get something different, I didn't bcz I don't trust any other. Love the new style~ you get so much for the money. Was able to get a good deal and $750 loyalty rebate.
Suggested Improvements
Passenger seat does not raise or lower like the driver seat. Still haven't be enable to figure out day lights. I have all the bells and whistles, it would be nice to have an automatic tailgate lift. Lost the window opening tailgate, loved having it on my 2005....things insignificant to live with.