2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: Love my new Santa Fe!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

GLS 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Love my new Santa Fe!
By rayray22 on

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Shopped 6 months before deciding on the Santa Fe (LWB). Looked at the Flex, Traverse, Acadia, Pilot and Highlander, and dollar for dollar the Santa Fe could not be beat. I test drove it on two separate occasions and fell in love with it. Very compliant ride over our terrible city streets, the interior is nice and quiet and even in heavy traffic my son sleeps soundly in the back. Plenty of options and room for everyone and everything we need to haul around, plenty of power in the V6 and I'm getting 18.5 mpg city, which is the same as I got in my V6 Camry that I traded in. Very happy with my purchase thus far.

Comfy driver seat, great road view, rearview camera, roomy middle row, quiet ride.

The audio system has a lot of tech toys, but the audio quality is pretty lacking. My old camry had a killer JBL system in it, and i didn't have to tweak the EQ much in it to make things sound awesome. I can't seem to dial in anything decent so far in the rock department. Jazz and blues I can make sound above average in there, but there seems to be a serious dearth of power in the midrange area. Or maybe its the speakers that can't hang, I don't know.