Love it so far
By bff1 on
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I've only driven my Santa Fe sport for 2 weeks (500 miles) so far, so I'm still in the honeymoon phase and cannot speak for things like reliability. I love it so far. It's very quiet to drive, and the steering wheel gadgets are awesome - bluetooth, radio controls, etc. The styling is great, and the hidden compartments below the rear floor are bigger than any other privacy space in this vehicle class. Power is good. There are a couple of odd shift points, but not issues going up hill or getting on the highway. The proximity key is nice. The whole family thought this was the most comfortable in this class, and also the quietest.
Favorite Features
It's so quiet! Love the lumbar support, comfortable (and heated) seats. It's got good pickup and plenty of power, and it looks great.
Suggested Improvements
Steering can be tighter. I got mud flaps added from Hyundai, and you can barely see them. I'm not sure what good they'll do. They look good, but I really need them to function. The interior door handles feel flimsy. The Blue Link buttons on the rearview mirror means hitting the buttons often if adjusting for the night mirror.