2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: It is All That

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

Sport 2.0T 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

It is All That
By 2x10 on

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Was drawn by the new design, & stopped by dealership for test drive! Wow, my wife and I love this vehicle! Great power from the turbo, the features and extras make us not want to get out! I had the chance to drive on a very windy day on a major highway @ 70mph. 18 wheelers swaying, leaves blowing, but the Santa Fe was smooth and stable. Handles nice, braking is smooth, not spongy, and cockpit is stylish, and not cheap looking. Leather heated seats w/ 3 temps, Bluetooth & bluelink awesome, cup holder in nice position, an eyeglass compartment that actually holds my sunglasses - big plus! Gas mileage on Eco, I was able to hit 26. Nothing but love for this ride

Favorite Features

3 temp heated leather, Big eyeglass compartment that fits sunglasses. Bluelink, Bluetooth, 3 comfort setting steering wheel, Stereo that is better than average, turbo, and awd.

Suggested Improvements

Something very small, but have an option that allows u to make the clock on the screen big while the radio is on, just not while radio is off. The clock is way too small to see without your glasses on in the upper right side.