Vehicle2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
ReviewI bought our Santa Fe 2013 in Canada mid Sept 2012. We have experienced many issues after 6 months and 14,000 km (8,700 miles):
1) warning of fuel cap open (fixed after 2 visits) 2) noise on steering column could hear it when stopping the car, part ordered and changed problem solved
3) leather steering wheel cracked, changed warranty, 2 complaints)
4) driver seat was loose, it seems to be a widespread problem (fixed 3 months)
5) Recall of rear camera:risk of fire, fixed
6) Mix mileage is poor, best achieved was 8-10 km/l, not solved (Hyundai Fuel program: card with CAD$42/6,000km a big joke)
7) Found today water leak on driver side below the dashboard. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CAR!
on 06/17/13 19:02 PM (PDT)
We bought a 2013 Santa fe in Jan of this year.It is the 2.0T sport.Nothing but problems since day one.At 4,88 km it needed a new transmission. Just got it back and with 5,200 km got gas cap warning light even though gas cap was fine.It was stalling and running rough. I have been left stranded twice already.After 5 months it only has 5,680 km on it because it's always in the shop.We live in rural Alberta and more than 100 km from dealership so we were told we had to pay towing over the 100 km. Dealership has stepped up to the plate and covered that but it's annoying that Hyundai won't cover towing to the closest dealership.This is our 3rd and last Santa fe and trying to get a buy back.Report it
You must be signed in to post a comment.