2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: Great all around little SUV

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Great all around little SUV
By thaihorse1 on

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I only have 500 miles on the car but I did have a scary steering problem with an easy fix. Driving on the freeway I was also experiencing wandering and went to the dealership to return the car. While at the dealership I by chance checked the tire pressure, all tires were at 45psi, we let the air out of each tire to 35psi and she's been driving like a dream. I filled up yesterday and parked at home with a 22.3 mpg computer reading. I went skiing this morning 1st going for coffee and then up a Canyon to a ski resort. After a most excellent day of skiing returned home with a computer reading of 23.9mpg!

Favorite Features

The keyless entry, ignition and locking what a great feature. I'm happy I opted for the 2.4 she had no problem going up a steep canyon. For my driving style this is all the power I'll need 99% of the time. I know I'll be passing gas stations 2.0T drivers will be stopping at. Plus I'm not going to have to worry about down the road turbo problems. I'm also better with 17" tires and a more comfortable ride. Regardless of which model you choose you can't go wrong. I'm over joyed with what I got for the price.

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the blind spot passengers side rear. I got the leather because I wouldn't purchase without the rear camera. They should consider making the camera standard.
By contheon
on 02/07/13 15:06 PM (PST)

Your "computer reading" is not the actual mileage. Remember, this is the company that was fined by the EPA for misleading consumers about the real mileage.