2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: A LOT OF BANG FOR THE BUCK

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

A LOT OF BANG FOR THE BUCK
By busdepot on

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought a fully loaded Santa Fe Sport a few months ago and I am very pleased with my purchase.Not only does this vehicle have a very comfortable and quiet ride but it is also a lot of fun to drive,especially with the 2.0 turbo engine, it feels as quick as any 6 cylinder but with better mpg.Some owners have complained about the steering in the new Sport,I will say that it does have a different feel to it but nothing that you can't get use to after being behind the wheel for a short time,Hyundai like other car makers is now putting electric power steering in its vehicles so you will read this in other car reviews as well,but I will say that it can turn on a dime,and great for making U-turns.

I just want to update my review, I have owned my Santa Fe Sport for over 3 years now and I still love this vehicle just as much now as the day I first drove it off the lot, maybe even more now. As I stated earlier I still find it a lot of fun to drive and I still continue to get a lot of complements on it, especially from people that ride in it, they can't get over how comfortable the ride is. Over the past three years this SUV has been trouble free, the only time I had to go back to the dealership was for regular maintenance. I highly recommend the Santa Fe Sport with the 2.0 turbo engine, would I buy it again, without a doubt I would.

• Outward visibility
  • Navigation
  • Purchase cost
  • Maintenance cost
  • Warranty

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By johnnywes
on 08/11/13 09:58 AM (PDT)

I love mine, but have to agree with your observation on a blind spot warning system. Fantastic idea, for a phenom of a CUV. best CUV for the money ever made IMHO.

By busdepot
on 08/12/13 21:38 PM (PDT)

Auto makers are putting blind spot warning systems into more and more vehicles, it is a great safety feature. I suspect that we will see it in the Santa Fe eventually, Hyundai is always looking for feedback from their customers and they seem to listen to what we are looking for in their vehicles.