A LOT OF BANG FOR THE BUCK
By busdepot on
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I bought a fully loaded Santa Fe Sport a few months ago and I am very pleased with my purchase.Not only does this vehicle have a very comfortable and quiet ride but it is also a lot of fun to drive,especially with the 2.0 turbo engine, it feels as quick as any 6 cylinder but with better mpg.Some owners have complained about the steering in the new Sport,I will say that it does have a different feel to it but nothing that you can't get use to after being behind the wheel for a short time,Hyundai like other car makers is now putting electric power steering in its vehicles so you will read this in other car reviews as well,but I will say that it can turn on a dime,and great for making U-turns.
Favorite Features
My favorite features I would have to say is the interior and exterior design of the vehicle,I got it in red and I get a lot of complements no matter where I go,the interior has a very upscale look to it and the seats are very comfortable as well.Another favorite feature has got to be the 2.0t engine,if you want to have some fun with this vehicle you have got to get the turbo and I also have AWD so for the first time I am looking forward to the winter,I can't wait to get a chance to go out and play with it in the snow.Another great feature is you can make a complete U-turn on all but the narrowest of streets and it makes getting in and out of those narrow spaces in some parking lots a breeze.
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I would like to see included would be a blind spot warning system.
By johnnywes
on 08/11/13 09:58 AM (PDT)

I love mine, but have to agree with your observation on a blind spot warning system. Fantastic idea, for a phenom of a CUV. best CUV for the money ever made IMHO.

By busdepot
on 08/12/13 21:38 PM (PDT)

Auto makers are putting blind spot warning systems into more and more vehicles, it is a great safety feature. I suspect that we will see it in the Santa Fe eventually, Hyundai is always looking for feedback from their customers and they seem to listen to what we are looking for in their vehicles.