2012 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:
Very satisfied with this SUV
By vlasi on 08/20/14 07:29 AM (PDT)

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We bought this suv new over two years ago. We absolutely love it. We have not had a single problem with it. Other than the seats being a little hard for me I can't think of a single thing I would like to change. Smooth riding, good acceleration and very good gas mileage.

Bought used, driven for 4 months/5000km
By splatapus on 08/16/14 13:41 PM (PDT)

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought used, I have driven it for 4 months and 5000km now. Ride is a little rough, you can feel and hear some little bumps in the road. The fan and AC system sometimes has a mind of its own. It will turn on by itself after I turn it off. Although I'm starting to figure out how to get around it by adjusting the fan speed then hit OFF. Driving on highway to merge and stepping on accelerator, sometimes there will be a dead spot on how far you push the accelerator. The car will hesitate or not accelerate as fast as you want to for 2 seconds, then accelerate normally. It is roomy and comfortable inside. The center armrest between driver and passenger sometimes creaks. Overall not a bad car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Suv in VA is:

$136 per month*