2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: Loving it...

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Loving it...
By abaldtexan on

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am very pleased with my Santa Fe! It is just the right car for me... size, performance... value... All the things that matter.

I love the Bluetooth sync with my phone! I have hearing loss and being able to use the sync means I can actually carry on a phone conversation in my car! I don't have to try to dig the thing out of my pocket to answer a call! I love the carpet protector in the way-back! I throw messy things back there from time to time and now I don't have to worry about it. I love the little storage area below the way-back!

Driving on my hilly road at night is quite strange! The headlights are cut off at the top, so going down a hill means you CANNOT SEE UP THE NEXT SLOPE! I cannot know if there is a deer there, or a broken down ATV or fallen branch until the car is actually pointing up again... It is very disconcerting! Try driving a back country HILLY road at night and you will see what I mean! This is a safety issue. I know it means that oncoming traffic isn't distracted by your headlights, but it's not the oncoming traffic that I'm worried about running into!