2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: Waste of Money.. A LEMON!!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Waste of Money.. A LEMON!!
By buyalemon on

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My car has now been in the shop for 44 days and have not had a call from the dealership for a week. purchased the car from West End Hyundai in Edmonton On Oct 20, 2010 and have had nothing but problems since. drove the Coquahalla in severe weather conditions only to find there was no wrench to change the tires if we had a flat.. contacted the dealership but never got a reply.. then the troubles really started,the window would not go down, the truck would not open, car would not go into gear, no reverse, took the car to service centre for the 5th time. More tests.They said 1O Days to have part come from Korea BY BOAT! now 44 days later no car, no loaner, huge disappointment!!

Victoria Hyundai seervice hs had my car for 44 days in repairs so at this point there are no favorite features I can think of other than the rotten service.

Do not expect Customer service when dealing with Hyundai it is non existant. They say they will get back to you the same day or if not the next day after 3 days of waiting for a call or email I place another call... no car no loaner and no dervice 44 days and counting.. the part coming BY BOAT FROM KOREA! GO FIGURE..
By 2engines_down
on 05/25/14 22:40 PM (PDT)

I bought my 2010 used from West Edmonton and am now replacing the engine again. Their extended warranty is a myth that you pay for. They should not be selling vehicles.