Used 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 156 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Great Suv
By e, comer

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My family and I are pretty pleased with our purchase. The suv is roomy but also small enough to handle & park easily. We love it. We had an easy time purchasing the auto from the dealer but the dealer once we went off the lot didn't care what happened after that. We had two incidents happen as we drove off the lot and one has not been addressed yet by them... yet they state that the autos go thru a 37 pt inspection. Will probably not buy from this dealership again, but will definitely buy another Suv like this one as we are enjoying it.

GREAT COMFORT AND WONDERFUL PRICE
By C.Silor

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Before I bought this SUV I did my homework, looked at all issues and prices and many pages of reviews from other owners, I love the wider stance it has, my '04 Jeep Liberty limited was narrow and very cramped, the A/C is great, shifting is smooth, I bought a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2.7liter FWD 4speed automatic tranny, it rides smooth, MY husband is 6'2 and he said it's like sitting in a recliner, quiet cabin, rocking sound system, great location of vents, for passengers, amazing storage space, (my aunt just bought a 2015 Cadillac SUV and it has small storage area no spare tire or jack yuk and it feels cramped) when she seen my SUV she was amazed at the room and the price I got it used in 6/2016 with 67403 miles on it for $9500 I have searched around and found I got a HELL of a DEAL... Super happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By Brandy

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I got this car in August of 2015. I traded in my old 2005 Chevy Aveo for something large enough for my growing family and this car was the first one I saw. So far, we've had no problems. The only thing I noticed was the little skip in the car if you start breaking for a red light. I'm not entirely sure if it's just because of an internal problem or if the breaks need a readjustment but I am in love with this car!!

Loved my Santa Fe
By Shannon Quinn

Smooth ride
By Peggy

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Don't get the light interior