2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Poor mans Lexus or smart

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Poor mans Lexus or smart mans Lexus?
By Hunter on

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This new 07 Santa Fe will never be confused with previous years Santa Fe's. With it's upscale styling and car like ride this cross over vehicle offers many standard features you wouldn't expect in a Hyundai. My neighbor asked if I just bought a Lexus when I pulled my new Santa Fe into my driveway. He was shocked when I told him it was a Hyundai. The milage figres listed are 19 city & 24 highway. To date, my milage has been less. The owners manual suggested after 1200 miles the motor will be broken in so to speak. I'm hoping for better gas milage down the road. I would suggest anyone looking for a mid sized SUV to seriously consider th 07 Santa Fe.

Favorite Features

Rides like a car. Looks like a Lexus. Has more interior space than expected. Gives you great value for the money.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas milage. I'm guessing that my milage will improve once the motor gets over 1200 miles. Right now I'm only getting 14 miles per gallon city. Drivers seat has limited thigh support if you are long legged.