Not comfortable to drive
By Virginia Driver on
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD w/XM (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
I cannot get comfortable in the driver's seat. I love everything about it except driving it! Have had to replace tires too soon because of an alignment problem. Noticed the new tires wearing and checked the alignment and it was out just a tiny bit, don't know why my tires are wearing on the inside. There is a clunking noise under the front. I feel like something is going to fall off. I'm thinking of trading it for a Forester. It has 65k miles on it and hasn't given me any real problems and it was great in the snow. Average 22 mpg, maybe 25 on interstate. I hate climbing in this vehicle. I just cannot get the seat adjusted to fit the steering wheel comfortably. It has great brakes and radio.
Favorite Features
Dash board lights, cup holder lights, storage compartments. Back seat is comfortable.
Suggested Improvements
Headlights, I don't feel like I can see unless the high beams are on and they aren't great either. More head room and better driver's seat adjustment. The seat is short. I blamed this vehicle for my back pain because it started hurting as soon as I bought it.