2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: My Second Santa Fe

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L V6 5-speed Manual)

My Second Santa Fe
By vegasangel on

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

This is my Second Santa Fe, having owned a 2003 previously. Overall, this is a great vehicle, having really no major issues over the past almost 5 years. Don't know if I'll own another one due to the overall cost of owning the newer models, but I'd recommend this vehicle to anybody. I get questions about it all of the time.
I'm very happy with this vehicle.

My favorite features are the comfort and ease. The interior is roomy and the dashboard is very pleasing to the eye. I find it very easy to handle on the road and have a hard time driving other vehicles. For a V6 SUV the MPG is decent, but could use some improvement. Current cost of gas gives me about a 1/4 tank with $20.00 of gas, so it's a very big tank. I also LOVE that it tells me how many miles I have left before I run out of gas.

3 of the 4 window regulators in the automatic windows no longer work and need replacing, and is not covered under the warranty, so the quality of the parts used in the window could be improved. The fuse has burned out in the dashboard where the lighter and AC Adapter are, so I'm forced to use the one towards the backseat. Would like AUX ability for IPOD as well as hands free/bluetooth ability for phone calls. I'd also get rid of the dual sungless holder near the rear view mirror. As a woman, 90% of my sunglasses don't even fit in them, and are more suited for reading glasses, if anything.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review