Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 343 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Great SUV
By Benjamin J Giles

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I researched many different SUV's and test drove most of them. After all was said and done I selected the Hyundai Santa Fe Limited with FWD. I wanted all the options that the Santa Fe offered. I added 20" mag wheels with wide tires. I must say this is the best overall vehicle I have ever owned. It answers all my driving needs completely and I would suggest that anyone looking at a Honda, Toyota, Mazada, Kia or any SUV to strongly take a look and test drive the Fanta Fe Limited. This is, by far, the best vehicle, quality wise and safety wise that you can buy for the money you pay. I have never owned a Hyundai and never thought I would until I checked out the reviews and the vehicle itself.

Overall looks of the vehicle; Layout of the dash with the blue lights; Transmission auto/manual shift for my mountain driving; Sound system; My add on 20" mag wheels with the wide tires for better ride and sporty looks.

Automatic rear tailgate lift. A slightly larger DVD screen. Optional 20' mag wheels with wide tires to improve the ride and looks.

Not a Highway Vehicle
By three m's

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the Limited with all the extras. Interior quite nice with leather, but after a 2000 mile trip a bit disappointing. Read all the reviews beforehand.....comfort for driver is good (power seat) but front passenger is lousy. Seats too short, power seat not available. Picking up road noise already and bumpier ride than expected. Cabin a bit small for front passenger afer a few hours and seats too short to rest legs, can't adjust seat enough to compensate. Did not expect comfort to disappear so quickly. It is definitely a lightweight in windy conditions also. Very disappointed.

Leather, hallogen headlights, blue dash lights. Corners beautifully and has lots of power merging into traffic. Rear defroster, XMS radio, sunroof.

Extra padding on seats, power front passenger seat, longer front seats, more sound control for road noise, better suspension for road trips.

Trailer pre-wiring
By drivetofly

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV AWD w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My opinion is that the trailer pre wiring package is a fraud. THere is no adapter to plug and play into the fittings on the vehicle. The wiring harness available from the manufacturer splices into brake lights. This should be considered a major manufacturing defect.

Generally, I like the vehicle. Nice ride, nice creature gadgets.

Lights on the inside should come on when you open the door. The E brake interferes with your foot a bit.

A great SUV....Er...Crossover...Er..Car.
By skierbri10

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the nicest vehicles I have ever driven. As far as AWD SUV's it is the nicest. I have driven and owned various SUVs and this is by far the best. Jeep, Honda, Toyota don't match it. I am hoping though that they are right about the improved quality and it lasts me for awhile. Though, I have had Hondas that were junk. I guess you just have to get lucky.

All the safety features, as well as how quiet it is on the road.

Drivers side seat could go back 1 more inch. Higher quality radio.

I Love it!
By MJ

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Santa Fe for 3 weeks. I have always been a Ford owner, but this car made me say WOW! Solid Build, quiet ride, fuel economy exactly was the sticker claims, extremely fun to drive. I thought I would never buy a foreign vehicle, but I am sold!

I love the flue instrument lighting, exceptional build quality, warranty, and the lighted cup holders.

The auto headlights need to stay on after engine shutdown and needs exterior lighting when entering the vehicle. Needs auto-up windows. Ability to upgrade radio without purchasing the whole $3000 upgrade package