2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews 33

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:
Not What I Thought? Confused
By Alvin C on 08/24/06 14:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Lots of inner noise - sqeeks when hitting bumps. Auto lights feature doesn't always work correctly. Some of the noise come from the CHEAP Brigestone Dueller 2 tires on the vehicle - would definitely change to Michelans or Good Year Eagles

Great Value - minor issues
By Rick B. on 08/23/06 08:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Love the size, styling, and extra features like visor extenders, telescoping steering wheel, reclinging rear seats and four power outlets that are unexpected on base models. 24 MPG on first tank of gas in mixed city- highway driving (gentle driver). Smooth engine and transmission, adequate power in 2.7 liter. Have heard the 2.7 gets much better mileage than 3.3.

The new hyundai
By drb6207 on 08/22/06 17:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a beautiful vehicle inside and out. The fit and trim inside is very good and the leather quality is awesome. If Hyundai can get people to take a test drive, they will have no problem selling as many as they can make-Drive it and you will buy it!

great deal
By Jorge Bonilla on 08/21/06 15:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I used to own a Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 GL and I was very pleased with it, with the exception of the low power. I just change it into the new Santa Fe 2007 and big improvement in design and performance ! The torque is very good, the noise of the engine at the cabin is very low, even at 90 miles per hour. The third row of seats is excellent for kids. Interior design could have a more unique style, looks kind of cheap but it is acceptable. Need to improve the sound quality of the car stereo. Overall, very good , keep it up!!

The best bang for the buck to date
By Jack W on 08/19/06 20:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

First, thank you Edmunds.com for your awesome video review on this vehicle. I watched it and went directly to the nearest dealer and test drove it. I was so impressed with the look and overall quality of the car, that I bought it on the spot. We got an 07 Ltd with just a sun roof, white pearl paint, and floor mats as options. The list of standard features is so long and impressive that I was blown away. This vehicle is built very well too. It feels as tight and handles as well as my old ML 430. It's got a wonderful solid feel on the road. The turning radius is amazing. The creature comforts are beyond good. I am still in shock that a vehicle this nice can be sold for this price. AWESOME!!!

Good design
By chad001 on 08/15/06 18:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned my Santa Fe for a little over a week now. I've been very pleased with how the car handles. Has very good ride. The exterior and interior designs is clean and modern, much nicer than the Toyota highlander and Honda Pilot in my opinion. I'm currently getting 20mpg (mostly city driving). I recently took a 4.5 hour trip (mostly highway) and was getting about 23mpg. The steering wheel controls are spread too far apart and difficult to get use to as they are very low on the wheel. The transmition does not shift a smooth as some of the others but feels solid.

Hard to believe its a Hyundai
By New2Diesel on 08/15/06 07:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

What a great vehicle. Styling is great, comfort great. MPG per tank has been no less than 23.5. Road trip of 250 miles saw over 27 mpg at 68 mph with a/c. The 2.7 is gutless when passing on a hill but fuel efficient. Otherwise engine is sufficient and quiet. Interior is very comfortable and quiet. I love driving to work everyday now! This vehicle hands down trumps the competition. I drove everything !

Love IT!
By New2Diesel on 08/13/06 16:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle! Sexy Look! Great value. Better than EPA gas mileage already (1200 miles). This is a very nice vehicle for the money. You won't be sorry with this one I don't think.

Base 07 Santa Fe Review
By frank on 08/11/06 11:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Hyundai's first US designed and manufactured model is awesome. I have people thinking this is the Infiniti FX35 or the Acura MDX when they look at it from different angles! I have the arctic white 2.7L engine with the automatic/sportronic transmission. This car has enough power with this engine to do what it needs to do, carry my wife and my baby with space for the stroller/etc in the cargo area. Great looks inside and out. People think this is a luxury car whenever they see it, since it has great interior(wood grain trimming, fake aluminim trimming, and dual color dashboard/interior). Second row has its own storage(floor shelves, backseat pockets) and air conditioning!

very refined suv
By les on 08/07/06 09:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

a much better design then the earlier years and one of the best looking suv's on the market today.