Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

2007 Santa Fe AWD GLS 2.7L engine
By jsfish100

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD w/XM (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

With all the extras you get that other SUV manufactures charge extra for, you can not beat the price of the Santa Fe. Recommend anyone interested in a SUV to check it out.

Favorite Features

AWD, quiet smooth engine

Look Out Lexus
By Thunder

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We drove so many different vehicles, so many differnt times.This little SUV is awesome. We have two kids and they have plenty of room and we have plenty of space. When I first suggested Hyundia, I was doing it as a joke. I remember the "disposible cars" of the early 90s. My wife said she would not even test drive one. After I started to read the reviews I was amazed. After driving one...WOW. My wife loves it. I love to let her drive my F150 just so I can drive it. Drives better than her Maxima use to. Absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Favorite Features

Looks and handling. Plenty of power for this kind of vehicle. Price for what you get....no other vehicle close.

Suggested Improvements

A little darker interior colors. Mp3 jack.

I finally switched from Ford
By Mark

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Most of my friends say it must be a cold day in hell...I took the plunge and switched from Ford. I am so happy that I did. This vehicle is awesome and exceeds my expectations. I have owned this for 1 month and I cant believe the difference from an American car. Outstanding ride, comfort, and quiet solid vehicle.

Favorite Features

The quiet ride, blue interior lights, the solid feel of the doors, the leg room, head room, tire pressure sensors, cargo space, interior design, and lighted cup holders!

Suggested Improvements

needs to have auto locking doors, exterior lights that illuminate when the doors are unlocked, premium radio without buying the costly option group.

Good SUV for the money
By Daine

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Only had this car for a week now and I Like it alot. Smooth ride, engine is very quiet and a nice design. Love the sportronic transmission which was one of the main reasons I got this suv in addition to all the safety features. Cant beat the price. Hyundai has definately come a long way.

Favorite Features

Sportronic trany, leather seats, dual zone climate control, steering wheel audio controls. Strong V6 engine.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage needs to be improved. Only averaging 15 to 16 mpg.

Best SUV
By Dick

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV w/XM (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

So far the best auto yet. I find no fault with it. Find that it drives better then friend's Lexus 330. Hope it continues this nice for a few years. As a retired electrical engineer I am looking at every detail of the SUV.

Favorite Features

Quiet and smooth. Simple and functional controls.

Suggested Improvements

So far the gas mileage seems low. Hope to see that improve.