2007 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:
This really is a great suv
By D.B. on 09/03/06 15:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have had this car less than a week, and I love it. I owned two CRV's prior to this. Even though I had confidence in the quality Honda provides, the loud interior noise was getting to me and I was tired of waiting for the "new" 2007 honda crv to find out if the cabin noise had improved. The santa fe is more of a luxury feeling car. It's smooth and quiet. I purchased the 3.3 litre with front wheel drive.

Overall, SF is well built and fun to drive
By jamit on 09/02/06 01:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I am from Canada. Even though I have my Santa Fe 3.3 GL Premium (7 pass) just over a week, I am enjoying very moment of it. It is well built, and fun to drive. The ride is a bit firm, and you can feel the bump (when offroad). Compared to other SUV/CUVs that I test drove, this SF strikes me hard on its comfort, quality, and quietness. Oh, it is a very quiet car. The 3rd row seats are great for kids, but I don't use it alot.

Hyundai Doing It Right Now
By Bob on 09/01/06 18:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

A former 05 Santa Fe owner, my 07 Limited SF is a major improvement. Impressive interior, greater driver visibility, smooth ride, excellent turning ratio, and all the goodies included. Truly a highway ride joy. Bought the Ebony Black and it gets many head turners. How do they do it at the price? - Before u buy Honda or Toyota, check it out. Unbeatable warranty too!

2007 Santa Fe
By Mary Bertollini on 09/01/06 15:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Extremely enjoyable to drive - handles very well - tight to the road. Love it!!

Fix the brakes
By On the right track on 08/29/06 10:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Hyundai has continued to build more stylish vehicles, improve quality, and keep prices reasonable. This suv compares in options to the more expensive Lexus and Acura, but at a more reasonable price. Of course, its not equal in quality , materials, and status as the forementioned. Safety is the main concern for me. This suv is filled with safety devices from the air bags to the drivetrain. I'm waitng for the side impact crash results. The one area of concern is the very long stopping distance. I'm cinfident Hyundai will correct this problem.

Great with a few issues
By ricknplano on 08/28/06 06:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Have about 600 miles on my 2.7 GLS automatic. Love the styling, smooth and quiet engine and transmission, adequate power. Got 24 mpg on first tank and 21 mpg on second with gentle driving mixed city/highway. happy with purchase overall - best SUV in the class and price.

Fun, sporty car
By EMR on 08/28/06 04:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I drove this car down the East Coast last week - performed flawlessly. Love the small perks - lumbar support, air filtration system, steering wheel radio controls, etc. Highly recommend - I get tons of compliments (got platinum sage w/ beige leather interior). Totally revamped from 2006 - I would go for 2007, even if it means waiting for the price to drop a bit - the redesign is worth it.

Near luxury, but a few flaws
By hsudog on 08/25/06 21:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Santa Fe is a fantastic vehicle for its price. The leather seats are high-quality, the automatic climate control and audio system both work well, and of course, it's loaded with features. While it handles well, it is definitely not "car-like" due to relatively high ground clearance and 18" wheels compared to other car-based SUV's.

Not What I Thought? Confused
By Alvin C on 08/24/06 14:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Lots of inner noise - sqeeks when hitting bumps. Auto lights feature doesn't always work correctly. Some of the noise come from the CHEAP Brigestone Dueller 2 tires on the vehicle - would definitely change to Michelans or Good Year Eagles

Great Value - minor issues
By Rick B. on 08/23/06 08:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Love the size, styling, and extra features like visor extenders, telescoping steering wheel, reclinging rear seats and four power outlets that are unexpected on base models. 24 MPG on first tank of gas in mixed city- highway driving (gentle driver). Smooth engine and transmission, adequate power in 2.7 liter. Have heard the 2.7 gets much better mileage than 3.3.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.