2007 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:
Best Mid-Size SUV in the market!
By Carlos on 09/27/06 18:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have been a loyal Hyundai owner since 1993. My first Hyundai was the hatchback excell in '93, then newly intriduced Elantra in '94, another Elantra in '99 and now the newly redesigned 2007 Santa Fe. I LOVE IT. I still have the '99 Elentra, and with over 117K miles it is still going strong. I have no complaints about the Santa Fe and my friends thought it was a lexus when I first showed it to them. It is very stylish, and well put together. Kudos to Hyundai and their team.

Safety first
By JASmith on 09/27/06 11:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it for the safety features, especially ESC. Limited was the first one to the dealership, so I bought it. Love the luxury features. Did not get 3rd row seats, did not want them. Extra storage is important. Gas mileage is not great yet, hope it will improve with miles run.

Best Hyundai yet
By ray witt on 09/22/06 07:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Much quieter and better ride than 2003 Sante Fe. Many more features, bigger and more comfortable seats

Big Surprise
By LawerenceOfSuburbia on 09/21/06 07:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Never thought I would own a Hyundai but thought I might look at End-of-Year deals on 2006 model. Brand new 2007 still in srink wrap caught my eye. The 2007s arrived the day before so I got to try one. Bought it the next day. Loved it ever since. Tried Honda CRV (Too noisy, slow and cheap looking) and Pilot (nice, but pricy and a bit too big). If Hyundai proves reliable over time, then Watch Out Honda! There's a new game afoot. My eldest daughter(37) thought it was a new Acura SUV. My youngest daughter(25) wanted to go out and replace her 2005 Santa Fe immediately.

2007 Santa Fe
By Paul on 09/20/06 12:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Only owm the car for 2 weeks and love it. Was not looking for a Hyundai until I spotted it on the dealers lot. Once I drove it, I had to own it. Got a great deal and so far am happy with the purchase, a lot of classy vehicle for the money. Love the performance, ride, and interior. Great leather seats.

Hyundai is #1
By Oliver on 09/19/06 18:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car. It looks and drives very well. Loaded with power seats and DVD player is only 32,000! That's good compared to Honda Pilot or even Acura MDX.

The Right Choice
By Glenn Brown on 09/16/06 18:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Went looking for a Suburu and wound up with a 07 Santa Fe. Couldn't be happier. Roomy, plenty of power, gas mileage around 21, versitile, the best warranty in America, and around $7000 less than a comperably equiped Pilot. What's not to love.

Really unique SUV - my second Santa Fe
By Boris on 09/15/06 01:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Dear Sirs, I was also the owner of the previous model of Hyundai Santa Fe for 6 years without any problems, and I will say only that the new model 2007 of Santa Fe really presents the huge step forward and is completely comparable to Japanese and European SUVs. Recently it was comparably tested with Volkswagen Tuareg by Auto-Bild in Germany and both have been completely equalized. With my compliments ! Boris B from Slovenia P.S. Owing to the fact that I could not choose the right style as you do not offer the diesel motor 2.2 CDRi / 150 HP, I have signed the first one on the your list !

Great Buy
By Olliehouston on 09/09/06 20:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

After months of online research, I finally went out and bought a 07 SF 2.7 GLS today. While most of the reviews I read were no doubt written by genuine owners, some I feel might be written by some with hidden malicious intents. I carefully examined some purpported issues forwarned, most turned out to be unfounded. I owned a 2001 CRV; my wife has a 2004 CRV, these cannot compare with the quality, ride, value and amenity of the SF. I cannot be happier with my new acquisition.

Excellent
By Timothy on 09/09/06 03:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 2nd Santa Fe we love the new design

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.