Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 343 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Great little ride
By WaxhawBoater

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was skeptical of the Hyundai Sante Fe after driving Jeep Grand Cherokee's for the last 13 years (I still have two of them) however; I am impressed not only from performance to design. I really like my Hyundai and Oscar at Lake Norman Hyundai, Huntersville, NC was great to work with.

Styling, interior and exterior

Seats seem a little stiff but not too bad. No pocket change compartment !!

Catalytic Converter Gone Already?
By Disappointing

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was first impressed, but quickly disappointed. After owning the vehicle for 2 weeks, the rear right tail light had built up condensation. Then the check engine light came on and found out that the Catalytic converter was bad....how can that be? I do not even have 8 thousand miles on the vehicle and I am dumping it. Oh yeah...one more thing...the stupid visor on the passengers side fell completely off...just hanging by a few wires.

The display

Quality Control is a must! Get all your folks Greenbelt Certified in Six Sigma. At least read a book by Dr. Demming!!

love my Santa Fe
By bloodclaws65

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great fun to drive , great comfort , great reliablity , love the new design, nice performance , nice fuel economy 21mpg hiway like 24mpg , drove 800 miles very comfortable . happy with my Santa Fe .

everything , love to drive.

Needs a ipod input.

Too Early to Tell
By Pepper

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle because I really like the new body style on the 07. I looked at all the other comparable SUV's and thought I would take a chance on the Santa Fe because of the warranty. Really nice ride compared to my old Rav 4. Not too big but just right for my family of 4. I do alot of road mileage and am getting approx 24 MPG as stated for highway and 22 combined driving.

Blue lighting, comfortable leather seats, controls in the steering wheel, handle on the back hatch makes it easy to open, and sunroof

Both front windows should have auto up and down. Should be able to dim dash lights all the way down if you want, sometimes too bright.

My 3rd SantaFe
By SantaFe136

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 3rd SantaFe!! I owned a 2002, sold it to a friend, purchased a 2005, sold that one to another friend. Now I have a new 2007 SantaFe SE with the premium package!! I am THRILLED to say the least!!!!!! LOVE everything about it especially the color, Natural Khaki !!!!! I work with over 15 people that own SantaFes as well.

XM radio standard, heated CLOTH seats, power seat with power lumbar. Most comfortable seat I have EVER sat in!!!

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!! GO HYUNDAI !!!!!