2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews 30

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:
what a nice surprise
By tom on 10/22/06 21:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove the 2007 Toyota RAV4, Subaru RX-7, Subaru Tribeca and Mercury Mariner and was totally surprised that this vehicle was the nicest "cabin experience". I swore I would never buy a Hyundai but discovered the Santa Fe had the most value/price. It was similar to the Tribeca but $5000. less. The build quality is excellent and the warranty is outstanding. Have driven 1700 mi. so far and averaged 20.6 MPG (and regular gas is a plus---the Subarus required premium). Overall, this has been a delightful vehicle!

Look out toyota
By lee reiman on 10/15/06 19:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the best kept secret in the automotive industry.Absolute impeccable quality inside and out.Its very obvious that Hyundai has done its home work and is producing a mid size suv that will compete with high end name plates in its class.I have just recently purchased my first Korean car and can not say enough abouthow happy I am with the purchase.I am very proud of this vehicle.

2007 Sante Fe, Fantastic Value
By Joe W on 10/14/06 17:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a Hyundai for my son 2 years ago and was very impressed with the value of the vehicle. I did not like the 2006 Sante Fe exterior but read that the 2007 was going to be a significant redesign. When I found phots of the 2007 I began to compare the Sante Fe to the Hondas and Toyotas. I think that the value for the price is not even a close comparison. I knew I wanted to purchase a new Sante Fe as soon as I was able to find the best price for the model and options I wanted. I like the ride and handeling, I like how quite the interior ride is, I think that most of the controls and features are well thought out and placed within reach of the driver and I really like the way it looks.

Strong Looking Vehicle
By John on 10/13/06 17:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just made it to 1,200 miles for the proper break in period. The Santa Fe has performed better than I expected, and I am averaging 20 mpg.It is great fun to drive. I get compliments from eveybody I know.I am suprised that every one thinks I bought a Lexus SUV. Congratulatios Hyundai!

Outstanding Vehicle
By geezer2017 on 10/10/06 20:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased a GLS 2.7 liter V6 model 2 weeks ago and I've never so enjoyed a new vehicle as much as this. It is the most comfortable, quiet, well-built, and generously appointed car in the way of standard features that I've ever owned(ESC, 4-wheel disc antilock, outstanding sound system, beautiful interior, very roomy, and very nice interior features and storage). It handles very well. Steering is very responsive with no slop and no body sway. Also getting 21 MPG city. Haven't done a trip yet to verify highway but it's rated at 27 highway which is pretty darn good for a 6. It's also built in Alabama so Hyundai is providing US jobs as well. This is a well-built car built in America.

Superb Vehicle, Beautiful Design & Value
By Seon on 10/10/06 14:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought this and it looks great from the outside. The inside is pretty good and I recommend the leather seats. The dash and the interior controls are very nice looking and extremely functional. The car drives very well with the larger engine and definitely handles well in passing.

Surprise Vehicle
By Impressed on 10/04/06 12:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at and drove many SUVs before I decided to drive a Santa Fe. Features that I thought were missing on other SUVs were standard on the SE such as day/night mirror, trip computer, CD/MP3 player, and a V6 engine. I originally was not looking at a Santa Fe because the previous design was not appealing to me at all. I only thought of driving the Santa Fe after test driving a Chevy Equinox at a dealership right next to a Hyundai dealership. I must say it was the best thing I could have done. The exterior redesign makes the new 2007 Santa Fe's a very attractive SUV. The interior design is not cluttered and very usable. Hyundai is certainly doing well in their assault on Toyota.

Re-design is Good!
By RManley on 10/02/06 10:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The oveall interior and exterior design of the 2007 Hyundai Sante Fe is extremely well done. My wife loves it and the 07 rides so much better than our previous '03. I recommend this to friends all the time and they love the look.

2007 Santa Fe Limited = Luxury for Less!
By JCS on 09/30/06 09:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The new 2007 Santa Fe is a great value! It is loaded with standard features, has great looks inside and out, a ton of safety features, 5 star crash test ratings, super competitive pricing, and a superb warranty. Driving this vehicle is is oure joy and I look for every excuse to drive it. We test drove CR-V, Matirx, RAV4, Pilot, Element, and others. No comparison - we bought the Santa Fe!

Great Car
By Michelle on 09/27/06 23:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is our first Hyundai and it will not be the last. We are very impressed with the 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. What drew us to the car were the standard safety features. Then when we drove it, we couldn't wait to get it home. It is smooth, comfortable and fun to drive. We looked at the 2006 Santa Fe and we weren't that impressed. The 2007 is an overhaul of not just the outside, but the inside. Great value for the money and the Santa Fe is easy on the wallet regarding gas. On ten gallons of gas, strictly city driving, we went 230 miles. I highly recommend this SUV.