Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

love my Santa Fe
By bloodclaws65

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great fun to drive , great comfort , great reliablity , love the new design, nice performance , nice fuel economy 21mpg hiway like 24mpg , drove 800 miles very comfortable . happy with my Santa Fe .

everything , love to drive.

Needs a ipod input.

Too Early to Tell
By Pepper

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle because I really like the new body style on the 07. I looked at all the other comparable SUV's and thought I would take a chance on the Santa Fe because of the warranty. Really nice ride compared to my old Rav 4. Not too big but just right for my family of 4. I do alot of road mileage and am getting approx 24 MPG as stated for highway and 22 combined driving.

Blue lighting, comfortable leather seats, controls in the steering wheel, handle on the back hatch makes it easy to open, and sunroof

Both front windows should have auto up and down. Should be able to dim dash lights all the way down if you want, sometimes too bright.

My 3rd SantaFe
By SantaFe136

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 3rd SantaFe!! I owned a 2002, sold it to a friend, purchased a 2005, sold that one to another friend. Now I have a new 2007 SantaFe SE with the premium package!! I am THRILLED to say the least!!!!!! LOVE everything about it especially the color, Natural Khaki !!!!! I work with over 15 people that own SantaFes as well.

XM radio standard, heated CLOTH seats, power seat with power lumbar. Most comfortable seat I have EVER sat in!!!

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!! GO HYUNDAI !!!!!

Awesome choice
By Nelson

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love it. Had my car a month and I love driving it everyday. Seems to lack a little power while pulling hills in cruse control but other then that I have no issues

Very comfortable to drive - love the seat warmers in the cold

Would like to see the engine block heater come standard in the Pacific Northwest. If freezes hard here.

Fuel mpg
By Jack Carmody

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

This model vehicle is not getting the mileage I was told I would get. At 3000 miles I called the dealer and told him I was getting 19.1 hwy mile per gallon. She told me I would have to have about 6000 to get the miles that was on the sticker. At 6000 miles i called her and she told me it would get better after 8000 mile. I knew something was not right. I took it to the dealer and had a diagnostic check and everything was within the parramimeters of the manufactorers specs. I now have 11000 miles on the car and I am getting 19.8 hwy. My sticker said 19 city and 25 hwy. A dealer in Ohio said I would not get any better. I would not reccomend this car for fuel mileage the 2008sticker 17 and 23

• SUV