2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews 5

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:
Dollar for Dollar: Best Buy!
By bmchism on 10/26/05 18:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a used Santa Fe and within six months turned around and purchased a new 2005 Santa Fe LX. The power is perfect for the size and the gas mileage is great for an SUV. The car handles very well and has a sporty feel to it. It is easy to park and easy to drive. It is high enough for good clearance, but still stays on the road. The pricing allowed me to get all of the features I wanted for a very reasonable price. I am very pleased with this SUV and recommend it to anyone looking for a mid-sized SUV.

Smooth, Sleek SUV
By Connie K Grove on 10/16/05 03:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Sante Fe for 6 months and feel that the vehicle is a very sound and solid SUV. It handles great, rides very smooth and for a 6 cylinder, has a lot of pep. I feel safe driving it. We have a lot of winds that are very strong and the vehicle never swayed once. The interior is put together nicely, very roomy. All in all, I would buy another Sante Fe when I am ready to trade it in. A very pleased consumer.

Excellent
By Random on 09/16/05 19:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Its a real good value for money car.It sure is an open tourer car for long distance travelling..Great quality, reliability and quality..Lacks in low end acceleration..but after 4k it takes off satisfactory..

Decent deal
By Juana on 09/15/05 19:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Rides great, plenty of power, Glad I made the buy, only negative is the gas mileage, but, it's worth it.