2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews 4

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:
nice!
By happy on 06/22/06 10:55 AM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

we just purchased this sante fe used with 4500m. on it. So far it is a great ride. Hopefully all the warranties transferred because we were very inpressed with the warrantties.

My second Hyundai
By Patsy on 06/13/06 22:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I traded my 2000 Elantra in for the Santa Fe. I wanted a safer vehicle and I know the Santa Fe has a 4 star crash test rating. It handles well in traffic and seems to get good gas mileage. I have only used one tank of gas in two weeks, but my commute is only 14 miles per day. If you are tall you may have to duck to get in but it seems like there is a lot of room once you are inside. It is a very quiet and comfortable ride. It seems like there are no big blind spots when driving. The a/c cools the vehicle down in a hurry too. I also like the cup holders and little holder I can put my cell phone in. Much more luxurious than my Elantra was.

GREAT value!
By Carl on 05/30/06 20:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My daughter was ready to trade in her Elantra GT for something a little bigger, but wanted to stay with Hyundai, due to proven reliablity and an incredible warranty. The Santa Fe offers safety, reliability and comfort bundled with the most features at the best price. Safe, reliable and comfortable. She loves the style (and warranty), and I love the safety features. Add a network of dealers that back their product, and you have a recipe for success! Thank you Hyundai, amd thank you Mirak Hyundai for a great deal!

Sante Fe
By Monica on 03/24/06 17:34 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Love driving it. Handles very well and a smooth drive. Doesn't feel like you are driving an SUV...has more car feel then any other SUV I've test driven.

Disappointment
By sidney on 03/24/06 06:29 AM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Went with Hyundai for the warranty. Wanted a Tucson, went with the bigger engine that is only available in the Santa Fe. I do mainly city driving, stop and go. Mileage isn't even close to what they stated. Don't even get 13 miles to a gallon in town. Highway 20 to 22. Transmission is sloppy. Standard stero stinks. Had it replaced already. Had a Chrysler Concorde with a 3.3L engine for 10 years. Thought the mileage would at least be close to what the Chrysler got, 17 city. Still drive the Chrysler when I can, gas mileage is so much better. Will trade in vehicle as soon as I find something. So annoyed with gas mileage that I really don't like the vehicle.

One of the best new SUV
By Jose on 01/28/06 08:52 AM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We have tested few SUV and this one the Santa Fe has being the best ride so far.

40k and rock solid ride
By Bob on 01/25/06 19:10 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We have 40k on our Santa Fe and the ride is still rock solid and rattle free.

my suv
By mike rawn on 01/16/06 17:53 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

very fun to drive my dealer was friendly and knowledgeable about all car

Great Overall Vehicle!
By BoboSmith on 12/03/05 19:25 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I think the vehicle is great in almost every respect. The only problems are gas milage and the initial quickness off the line for this type of vehicle. If you like to launch off the line when the light turns green, you know what I mean. The midrange acceleration is quite good though. It is great for passing on the freeway etc. Overall, this baby has a lot more pep than I expected from a V6. It handles like a car and yet it has pretty good ground clearance for taking camping trips. This is also where the roof rack comes in handy. God for your tents, chairs, sleeping bags, etc.

Becky
By Becky on 11/08/05 15:56 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only owned my 05 Santa Fe for 3 months now. I LOVE it! It's a very fun car to drive and I love the service I have gotten so far.