2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - New Owner!

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe LX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

New Owner!
By Amanda on

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe LX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've wanted a Santa Fe since they debuted. I'm a previous Hyundai owner & adore the warrenty. I never had a problem that wasn't covered by the bumper-to-bumper warranty & when it expired, the cost was pretty minimal for the add. 15k miles that I drove it. I did my research & waited until my finances allowed for a new car payment. I did all of my price negotiating via email with three different dealers. This is difficult, but I'm email savvy & was persistent/firm (but courteous) with the sales people. Using the quotes (everything in writing), I was able to negotiate $3000 below invoice. Do your research, get everything in writing, be firm & know what you want to spend (down & monthly).

Favorite Features

Sunroof, heated seats, fog lights, 6 CD in dash, reclining back seats, hidden little storage spaces under carge area mat, tinted windows, roll- out cargo cover, great AC, comfy front & back seats, power plug in cargo area

Suggested Improvements

Power passenger seat, back seats fold flat (almost flat now), side airbags in rear seats, tilting headrests, heated front seats went up whole back and had adjustable temp setting, MP3 capable CD player.