Just Purchased
By The Black Family on
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
We were sceptical about buying a Hyundai at first, husband sold in late 80s and it was wasn't pretty at that time, HOWEVER after doing research and test driving, we are surprisingly happy with the design and the performance of our 2005 Santa Fe. For the money and the options there is NO comparison. Hyundai beats the competition hands down. The warranty and dealer incentives are the icing on the cake. Hopefully it will be a dependable vehicle and we will definately update our review. Some of the reviews are comical at best (illuminated cruise control?) that would not be noticed if everything wasn't already illuminated. Ignore the Reliability rating above-doesnt count =)
Favorite Features
courtesy door lights, roomy, 6 disk cd changer, shiftronic, traction control system, alarm, keyless entry, comfort and style of the vehicle and the PRICE
Suggested Improvements
have not driven it far enough to complain about gas mileage, but I hear its not the mileage but the size of the gas tank that is smaller than normal. I know this my Plymouth Voyager got terrible mileage (did I mention it broke down every other month?) Kudos to Hyundai for best value for the money!!