2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: I LOVE my Santa Fe!

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

I LOVE my Santa Fe!
By davis on

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our car about 5 months ago and have done quite a bit of light off-roading in it and it handles great, and though we've probably asked for it a few times, it hasn't left us stranded. Performs like a champ in poor conditions and I think it is an extremely comfortable ride. Not so fond of the engine rumble between 60-70 mph, but I'm assuming that has something to do with either the AWD or the miles on the vehicle. Only problem we've had with it thus far is the accelerator sensor which we replaced for a relatively reasonable cost (and frankly, the same thing went out on our Kia which is two years newer the same week). It's a sexy cute little suv and reliable too :)

I LOVE the exterior curvy thing it's got going on, I love the reliability and the AWD. Very comfortable front and back and lots of room. I'm quite tall for a woman and don't feel crunched in the front seat like I do in sedans.

60-70 mph "rumble" not entirely fond of the controls for the heater/ac. You have to take a little more time looking at the display than I feel is safe when driving to adjust it.