2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: Great SUV with one major probl

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

Great SUV with one major problem
By Carrie on

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first SUV which I bought used and absolutely love. It runs great, is comfortable and gets pretty good gas mileage. I've had it for 2 years now and have just now run into a snag. My Crank sensor went out on me without any warning. I was driving to work and everything was fine and all of a sudden it started jerking, all my warning lights came on and then it just died on me. I had to have it towed to the dealership & unfortunately my warranty ran out 6 weeks ago so now I'm looking at around $500. Other then this it has been a great first SUV & I would definitely purchase another one.

The size of it. I'm petite so I didn't want anything too big. It fits me just perfect and is very easy to maneuver. Sunroof is a nice feature also.

I wish the radio stayed until I opened the driver door instead of when I take the key out like my last card did. I also wish the doors would automatically lock once you put it into gear.