2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: Great Buy!

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Great Buy!
By AdamJ on

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle. Rides very smooth and handles like a car. My wife and I traded in her Tiburon so we got the loyalty discount plus some other discounts. The people at the dealership were great and made buying the car a no hassle deal. The gas milage is decent I guess considering it is a V6 and an SUV, but I have been used to a 4 cylinder engine and a small car.

Handling, leather steering wheel/shifter, Monsoon CD and tape player, roomy, storage compartments everywhere, bright headlights, roof rack/rails, remote keyless entry/alarm system, comfortable seats, the tailgate glass pops open without opening the entire tailgate and the 100,000 mile warranty.

The cruse control buttons do not light up on the steering wheel, there is no lock/unlock button on the front passenger door, I know it says it is a 4 wheel drive SUV on the vehicle itself but it is more like an AWD I would like for there to be a button so I can control the 4 wheel drive system.