2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2005 Santa Fe

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

GLS 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

2005 Santa Fe
By Jeff on

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 2005 Santa Fe-I never knew I would save money on car insurance! I was expecting to pay more, but didn't. I love the car-like ride and as many have said, those little extras. I am disappointed in the fuel economy however, it's only a V6-not a V8. My parents have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and it gets roughly the same milage and it's a V8! Aside from all that, it's a wonderful mid-sized SUV with plenty of space and standard features that make the big three worry: GM, Chrylser, Ford I like it!

Favorite Features

Well, soon...my moonroof-I'm having one installed, gettin' a good deal too! But I do like the basic safety-four airbags and the warrenty which shows they back their product. It's a piece of mind.

Suggested Improvements

Obviously, the fuel economy-I shouldn't, with my V6, be getting the same milage my parents are getting with their full sized SUV-V8. Oh and as much as I like the electronic 4WD-even though it's electronic, I think we should have the option to drive it in 2WD too for better fuel economy.