2004 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:
Excellent Little SUV
By smilinshy12 on 06/30/06 08:40 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe LX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With two little children, I needed a midsized suv that made me and my children feel safe. This is a cute, heavy duty truck that drives like a car. The interior is great and I don't take a beating at the pump!!

Fun to Drive
By Ann Webb on 05/18/06 18:37 PM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS Fwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my SUV to own and I have been really pleased. This is my second Hyundai thought. I had a 2001 Sonata and traded it for the Santa Fe. Its fun to drive and handles well.

HYUNDAI A WINNER
By Kerry on 04/10/06 14:11 PM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS Fwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Love this SUV! I have been extremely happy with the vehicle. I have been a loyal Toyota owner until the Santa Fe. I hope to get many years out of this vehicle. I have had to evacuate LA. 2 times in this SUV and am glad I had the room both inside and with available roof racks. Would definitely recommend the factory installed tow hitch..could have used it. Would drive this SUV anywhere.

Excellent SUV
By scott on 02/26/06 18:06 PM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe LX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned three Santa Fe's... 01, 03, and 04. This is by far the best and most fun to drive. I just passed 31k miles and have had zero problems.

My Santa Fe
By Monica K. on 02/05/06 13:20 PM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the most reliable vehicles I have owned. I was in a horrible crash (T-bonedI was doing 40 she was 20, I did not flip), and the other vehicle was totaled (front end torn off) my Santa Fe looked remarkable. A blown tire, dented (inside) door, and the axle. Other then that, I have replaced a few fuses. That's it. I love driving it. Quick pick up, handles great around sharp corners, looks sharp on the outside, inside features easy to reach, comfortability OK.

Everyone needs a Hyundai
By Kendra on 01/25/06 14:29 PM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am a college student and my Hyundai is good on fuel and the price is not so bad. I can have a comfortable and nice SUV and still have a little money left for tuition.

Very Happy
By paulakeeling on 01/12/06 08:45 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I will buy with hyundai again. I have been very happy with my purchase.

I Would Buy It Again!
By Davina Rasa on 01/03/06 15:22 PM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe LX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am so happy with my Artic Blue 2004 Santa Fe. In my opinion the Artic Blue is the sharpest color but for some reason Hyundai has chosen not to use this color in 2005 & 2006. I have had a 100k Powertrain warranty on my car and it kicked in when I experienced two very minor problems (got the wipers blades replaced free of charge and once when the engine light came on). Great Car

I would definitely buy a third hyundai
By John M Burke on 12/29/05 02:07 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe LX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Now that I have owned & driven this vehicle for almost 2 full years and put over 40,000 miles on it. This santa fe lx has been one of the most enjoyable and trouble free cars I have ever owned. The fuel mileage has gotten better the more I use it and drive it at reasonable speeds.

i love this suv
By Lori on 12/18/05 15:22 PM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

its the best looking suv to me out there. i wish it was just a little more quiet when driving, but for the whole package for the price, i cant ask for anything else except for long reliability, which i hope and prays keep up for as long as i have this suv. but i love it all around, especially looks and price.