2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
By ANDREW on

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I love this vehicle. Great value for the money. We got it new from factory only 6 miles on it. Great for traveling and long trips. We have auto transmission, as well as the space is great especially for a man who is bigger like me. It has some pep for a 4 cyl and gas mi is about what I'd expect. It even comes with a 1st aid kit and full size spare is great. I get regular oil changes and have not had one major issue except for the common ones.. Tires, brakes etc. Would not trade my vehicle in for anything. Got extended warranty (value?) for 7/100.

Favorite Features

Antenna, luggage rack, individual fold down seats, back 12V carrier and also all the space available, mileage good. Automatic windows and mirrors work great. Radio CD player ok, rear cup holders.

Suggested Improvements

Tire wear. Tires that came standard wore down real quick (30000). But new tires work great. Brake went too but had them replaced and worked fine. NO other problems