2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: Losing my Santa Fe hurts!

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Losing my Santa Fe hurts!
By Ellen on

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe 2WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Of all of the vehicles that I have ever owned and/or driven I would choose my Santa Fe. I bought it new in 2002 and it was totaled in an accident with my 20 yr old driving in May 2010. There were 5 people in the car when the accident happened and other than bruises (seat belt & my daughter's knee hit the dash) they were all fine. I always felt very safe driving/letting my daughter drive it. The car was reliable, fun, comfortable and could carry almost anything that I could possibly bring home including some huge rocks that I absolutely had to have. I was absolutely devastated when they told me that it was totaled! I would have driven this car for a long time yet. Boohoo, I miss my Santa Fe!

comfortable seats, huge back area with the cover that hid your stuff, the split back seats that laid down completely (incl the front passenger to carry very long stuff.

a way to put the satellite radio in instead of just clipped to the front of the A/C duct, a way to open/close the back window while driving so that you can let the heat out of the car and then close to keep the A/C in..