2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: GREAT CAR for the money....

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

GREAT CAR for the money....
By Good Car on

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am only 16 years old and this was my first car and I bought a 2002 Hyundai sante fe and I bought it used at 60,000 miles and for about 6,200. I was hoping to get an suv because I have to drive about 2 hours each weekend during the winter through the snow and this car holds up really well, I don't have the all wheel drive version but even just the 2 wheel drive does really well. Its great in snow and rain. Another reason I got this car is because for an suv it has pretty good gas mileage. Its a good car pretty cheap and I love I highly recommend it. The only thing I could complain about is how when I go over 70 the wheel shakes but that has happened since I had the car. But great car!

Gas mileage for an SUV, reliable, looks outside, cozy on the inside, small SUV on the outside, but plenty of room on the outside.

Acceleration and that's about it. It takes a little while to get up to speed, and makes a good noise trying to get up to speed too.