2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: My Hyundai

2001 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

GL 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My Hyundai
By Grandma on

2001 Hyundai Santa Fe GL 2WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my vehicle. I have not had any trouble with it at all until last month.I have made 3 trips to Texas from Wyoming and never had a problem. I keep up with the changing of the oil and always try to keep at least half a tank full of gas as I never know when I am going to have to go out of town for some reason. I can take most of what I need and still have plenty of room for my little sitzu to go. She has plenty of room to get to her bed. I like the way the windows work. The service men at Underridders in Billings, Mt. do the service work on it as they sell Hyundai's however they can't seem to find the trouble I have this time. I hope they can find it soon so I can have my car back.

The CD. The Cup Holders. The side pockets on the doors. The cup holders in the back seat. The seats being able to lean forward for more cargo space. The mirrors on the visors. The lights by the holder for glasses. My side windows, and the rear view mirror. Back window opening.

The only thing I would change is to put a tape deck in the small place under the CD player. Otherwise It is the perfect car for me. I am tall and I have arthritis and so the height of the seats are easy for me to get in with out hurting much. Thank you.