Used 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe Sport model:

A vehicle four all seasons
By edward chelini

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Have put a lot of highway miles on the SUV in mountains, deserts, and freeways and maintains comfort and great milage.

The Best Car I've Ever Owned...But
By william

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

As the title says I have loved this car but with a growing family and the need for a full size truck I will be turning it in as the lease ends. I have had zero issues with this car, it's been a pleasure to drive up and down the east coast. Very comfortable and loaded with everything I needed. The blind spot alert was the best of any car and I always felt safe in it. Although the storage was a little small I put a Thule roof carrier on and it was perfect. I won't go on and on but will say if your thinking about buying one..go for it. You'll be VERY pleasantly surprised...

Great Car
By Gail Graham

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I love my car. The ride is great and feels safe. The visability on the passenger side could be better, some difficulty seeing on coming cars on the right.

Wow! I can't believe its a Hyundia
By Jeri VanderVeen

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 2.0T 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I bought this Hyundia Santa Fe Sport. 2.0 T on 3/17/16, from Walter's Fiat in Riverside, Ca., with a little over 29,000 miles on it. We like everything about this car, from the panoramic sunroof, 19 inch wheels, Infinity 10 speaker sound system, blind spot monitor, the beautiful leather interior, the huge backup camera, rear heated seats and the quiet smooth ride.
We sold our 2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited to buy this car and have not regreted a moment for selling it to buy the Santa Fe Sport.

Eight to ten years ago I would not have ever dreamed of buying a Hyundia.

This car has been a very pleasant surprise.

Over all dissatisfied
By S. Heuss

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have been unhappy with our 2014 Santa Fe sport. First of all this vehicle is not made for any one less than 5'5. It isn't comfortable and unhappy with view. Now the touch screen system does not work. At first It locked up on the you agree to drive safely etc. message which required turning the car on and off and putting it in park multiple times. Complained to Graham Auto Mall in Mansfield and also Dennis Hyaindai in Columbus both say no such complaint was registered. Now the touch screen system will not go off Bluetooth. Which means I cannot play CD or use USB port. Hyundai will not stand behind this system. As far as the navigation system is concerned it is so out dated and costs hundreds of dollars to update. Don't buy Hyundai.